***PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING***Will not fit Jr. kids clubs.
The end of the Anti-Flip Stick is 1″ in diameter (made of rubber) and usually fits all standard sized grips. Standard grips are less than 1″.
If you have very large grips or very small grips it may not fit. Measure your grips to be sure.
You will receive an email after purchase with additional instructions.
Are you tired of paying for expensive training aids that are difficult to use & don’t lower your score?
The “anti-flip” impact golf training aid is aimed at players who are battling the “flipping motion” / “casting motion” at impact or have an “over the top” swing plane. The Anti-Flip Stick will help you learn to keep your body turning during the golf swing.
It’s small enough to fit in your golf bag, so you can easily take it to the range or practice green. A few practice chips & you will see instant results
The biggest benefit is it will help with all aspects of your swing from your takeaway through impact.
Benefits of the Anti-Flip Golf Training Aid Stick
- Promotes proper lag and body turn through impact
- Improves ball striking and consistency
- Will help alleviate “Slices” & “Hooks” Plus “Fat” or “Thin Shots”
- Hit crisper chip shots and full shots
How to Use-See Video Below
1. Put the anti-flip stick onto the butt-end of a short iron.
2. Take your setup and keep the extended portion of the rod under your lead arm, resting lightly on your side.
3. Without hitting a ball, take a few slow, short and deliberate practice swings while keeping the rod AWAY from your lead side in the through-swing, until you finish with your arms just above waist high. You should feel like you are hitting a “punch shot” under a tree branch. Your lead hand should feel like you are turning a door handle at the finish. (Punisher Golf Drill) *Patent Pending
- [STOP HOOKING or SLICING] Stop your hands from “flipping” or “breaking down” at impact and develop a repeatable, ball-first, solid impact which will improve your consistency & lower your scores
- [INSTANT FEEDBACK] Get instant, immediate swing feedback while you hit golf balls. If it hits your side during your swing it means your wrist broke down and your right side didn’t get through the ball.
- [SIMPLE & EFFECTIVE] Work on all aspects of your golf swing with this one training aid – proper takeaway, correct swing plane, solid impact, correct set up, & proper body turn. The end of the Anti-Flip Stick is 1″ in diameter (made of rubber) and usually fits all standard sized grips.
- [PROPER IMPACT WILL GET YOU MORE YARDS] Will help you train your hands to hit down on the ball and square the club face for a more powerful impact position. Improve your muscle memory and gain more yards off the tee.
- [5 MIN./ DAY CAN CHANGE YOUR GOLF GAME] Understand Proper Swing Plane – Get rid of the “over the top swing” that produces high slices or a “snap hooks”. This practice method has been endorsed by the best PGA Teachers such as Martin Hall, Hank Haney & More!