This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Dynamic strength and power drag resistance aquatic training . Hand held omni-directional resistance training. Most effective for upper body and core specific pool training. High Intensity, low impact pool exercise for all fitness levels Most effective when used with in conjunction with the lower body Aqualogix Aquatic Fins.
- Dynamic strength and power 360 degree drag resistance training. The user still controls the resistance created by increasing or reducing the movement speed/tempo. The entire range of Aqualogix Aquatic Fitness Equipment allows you to workout at a high intensity with minimal impact on your joints, great for cross-training.
- Hand held omni-directional resistance training bell with molded pistol grip. Blue Maximum Resistance Bells are ideal for moderate to slower tempo movements. Also used by powerful athletes throughout their range of motion. Smaller individuals may find these bells challanging to move quickly through the water on all but the core power movements.
- Most effective when used with in conjuction with the lower body Aqualogix Fins
- Designed for upper body and core specific vertical aquatic training. Includes access to an online 30+ movement demonstration video.
- Perfect for all levels of users from post-surgical rehab to professional athletes and virtually every population in-between. As your strength and endurance improves, you will be able to move faster thus creating more resistance. As you fatigue towards the end of sets/reps you will naturally slow the movement thus reducing resistance and eliminating the risk for weight bearing injury.