This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & GUARANTEED TO FIT YOUR BOTTLES- Worry about your adventure, not your gear. We have engineered our products to last a lifetime. If they fail for any reason, we will replace them. If you’re not 100% satisfied for any reason with your Hydro Carrier, return it within 30 days for a no questions asked full refund. This is a claim that NO OTHER holder manufacturer on the market can make! – As an American Owned and Operated business, We stand behind our products and customers.
- BUILT IN WALLET AND WATER RESISTANT POCKET – With six built-in slots to carry your favorite plastic with you, leave your backpack and purse at home from now on! Keep ANY size (iPhone Plus to Galaxy Note) stored cell phone dry with a water resistant compartment whether you’re going walking, to the gym or hiking!
- PROTECT YOUR BOTTLE – Wrapped in military grade, vinyl backed ballistic nylon, our hydro carriers are designed to withstand a beating and keep your favorite bottle protected. Our best-in-class tripple layer bottle sleeve will ensure that your bottle stays insulated, protected and secure at all times. We use 100% REAL Neoprene in all our products unlike the other brands on the market which use clothed foam. Think of this as a case for your bottle, not simply a bag.
- UNLIMITED CONFIGURATIONS – Our Hydro Carriers are purpose built to match your lifestyle and adventure! With an adjustable and removable padded and color-matched shoulder strap, removable carry handle (which also acts as a heavy-duty hanger), and TWO straps for your hands, it is by-far the most versatile carrier available.
- WHO ARE WE? – We started Arca Gear after a visit to our local beach right here in South Florida in 2015. There was so much plastic on the beach it was painful to see. As a family, we decided to purchase stainless steel bottles and committed ourselves to ending our household use of plastic bottles. We quickly felt the hassle of our new 40 oz bottles though. They were heavy and awkward to carry in our hands, they rolled all around in the car and we just felt hassled instead of being hydrated.