This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Bassdash ALTIMATE sun gloves are a must have for the sun wise angler. You know a day holding a rod in the sun sees your hands bombarded with UV. At best, your hands get sun burnt. At worst, over time, your get some nasty developments on the backs of your hands that can cause serious consequences for your health. Cover up, stay sun safe. Get a set of ALTIMATE sun protection gloves for every angler in your family. They should be considered essential kit.
- Protects the backs of your hands and wrists from dangerous UV rays; Keeps slippery sunscreen away from your hands so it doesn’t end up on your fishing equipment, lures and bait in particular
- Lightweight fabric that breaths and keeps you cool and dry – perfect for mitigating against slippery hands caused by sweat
- Non-slip, durable synthetic leather palm ensures a confident grip of your fishing rod, reel, bicycle handle bars and garden tools as well as many other objects
- Due to numerous requests, we’re pleased to introduce the classic 3/4 finger length – guard you against sun damage, minor abrasions, cuts and scrapes, while fingertips remain open for excellent dexterity
- The ALTIMATE sun gloves are UPF 50+ protection for your hands and perfect for fishing; They’re also useful hand protection while cycling, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, boating, working around the yard, and more