This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Clakit Smartphone StrapPack attaches to a shoulder strap or belt up to 3 inches wide. Fits most backpacks, sling packs, tactical packs, travel packs, purses, baby carriers, golf bags, sports bags and more. Clakit StrapPacks are lightweight pockets that attach anywhere along a strap or belt, requiring just 2 inches of strap space. They use a patented clip to provide a secure, no-slip, no-bounce and comfortable fit. They are easy to install and offer easy access to your smartphone, keeping it always accessible and secure from theft while you hike, travel, commute or simply walk around town. The fabric is lightweight and strong 1000D waterproof Cordura. StrapPacks can be installed on either right and left shoulder straps. You can even install multiple StrapPacks on a single strap.
Clakit was conceived while hiking in the California mountains and realizing that everything was on our backs – even items we used often. When you needed to access something, you have to stop, shed your bag, search for the item(s), and then repack. Whether its water, a smartphone, map, wallet, snack, or permits – they were inconveniently located.
Clakit lets you move important often-used items to the front of your body where they are accessible and secure. It starts with a patented nylon clip that lets you add interchangeable pouches to the front of your backpack, baby carrier or messenger bag. Rather than place often used items on your back, Clakit lets you put them on your front using available shoulder strap space. The interchangeable pouches let you customize your strap for commuting and then later change it for a day of hiking, photography, biking or simply walking around town.
- StrapPacks can be worn on a backpack shoulder strap, belt or any padded strap up to 3″W x 1/2″D using a patented Clakit Clip (included). Easy to install; simply wrap clip around shoulder strap and squeeze to lock. Belt loop webbing on back of pouch can be resized for belt/waistband up to 5 inches wide.
- The Smartphone StrapPack gives you quick and easy access to your smartphone and keeps it secure from theft. There are 2 models (L, XL) to fit any size smartphone with case
- Pouch is made of heavy duty 1000D water-resistant nylon with front hook/loop flap.
- Nylon clip provides a secure, no-slip, no-bounce and comfortable fit. Tested to 120 mph and 25 pounds.
- StrapPacks include a MOLLE Pouch and Clakit Clip