Swimming aquatic cuffs are wonderful nice for you due to its superior quality and nonabsorbent feature.
Aquatic ankle cuffs offer both floatation and weight resistance when used in water. Great for hydrotherapy, muscular development and aquatic training.
Cuffs are designed for comfort and durability while providing resistance for leg workouts and water aerobics. They have adjustable straps for firm positioning and increased safety.
Arm Cuffs are a perfect solution to the needs of hydrotherapy and are ideal for personal use as well as structured, rehabilitation programs.
Moderate and resistive device
Perfect for ankles or arms
Multifunctional swimming helper
Can be used to suspend ankles, legs, wrists and arms during aquatic therapy
Equipped with buckle closure, more convenient to wear according to your arm or ankle size
EPS foam material
Not chip, break or absorbed by water
Inner circumference size
From 11 to 13 inches
-2 x swimming aquatic cuff
- MULTI FUNCTION: These aquatic cuffs that perfect for swimmers with limited finger control and strength are a solution to maintain the body in alignment while in water. Moderate and resistive device
- HIGH QUALITY: crafted from high quality, soft closed-cell foam to ensure long life when used in pool water
- SWIMMING HELPER: Preferred by swimmers with limited finger control and strength. Capable to suspend ankles, legs, wrists and arms during aquatic therapy
- ADJUSTABLE: The quick release buckle allows you to wear or take off the aquatic cuffs ultra conveniently. Easier adjustment, more convenient to wear according to your arm or ankle size
- SUITABLE FOR: Widely suitable for common swimming, beach swimming, swimming classes, etc