Golberg is a leader in quality solutions to your outdoor, survival, & household needs is proud to offer you USA MADE GENUINE MIL-C-5040 Parachute Rope. This Type IV 11 Strand 750 mil-spec paracord 100% nylon woven military grade 11 strand is the highest quality & created by certified government contractors. Parchute cord is perfect for many camping, boating, & outdoor activities. Use for rigging, lashing, & securing loose items and travel gear to your vehicle, backpack, boat, ATV, or motorcycle. Golberg’s MIL-C-5040-H Rope-A minimum breaking strength of 750lbs and meets Military specifications.-Inside you will find a colored strand/contractor marker to prove TRUE MIL-C-5040-H grade paracord.-A 100% nylon weave & a high number of interwoven strands for its size giving the rope a smooth/safe texture which resists friction. -33 individual strands braided into 11 3-ply yarns. This design ensures seriously strong tensile strength & is the official military designation of Mil-Spec (MIL-C-5040), Type IV, 750 Paracord. Paracord is great to have on hand in the event of an emergency or survival situation. Use for boot laces, a pace counter when combined with beads, take out the inner strands for fishing string/sewing/dental floss, set traps, safely secure/hang items such as bikes, kayaks, & ladders in your garage, shed, or basement, create a pulley system to lift objects to a higher area such as a deer stand. Paracord is the all-purpose utility rope. Our USA MADE Paracord is resistant to mold, mildew, UV damage and fray.*With every 50 and 100 Foot Hank purchased, Golberg will include a reusable fastener strap for free. At Golberg we are committed to bringing you the highest quality solutions to your outdoor & survival needs. We stand behind our paracord & our customer satisfaction is a priority. If you feel we have not met your expectations for any reason, contact us and we will do everything we can to make things right. Paracord available by the foot & in 12 different colors
- GOLBERG’S 750LB TYPE IV MIL-C -5040-H is resistant to UV Sunlight, Abrasion, Mildew and rot making it perfect for outdoor, emergency, survival, camping, hunting, fishing, and hiking uses to name a few! We know you need paracord that isn’t only good in certain circumstances, you need something that will be as tough as you are and stand up to any heavy-duty task you give it without losing shape or breaking, and this paracord is it. Made with the highest quality woven nylon, it resists fray.
- AUTHENTIC 750 MIL-SPEC PARACHUTE CORD is ideal for home, outdoors, emergency kits & more. Bring this paracord Camping, fishing, hiking or boating. Keep paracord in your car for emergency auto needs, securing loose items for travel, or help towing. You can keep this in a bug-out bag, in your home, garage, tool box, shed, fishing boat, backpack, hike pack, use as shoe laces, make a survival bracelet, use it for fishing line, sewing, perimeter marking, shelter, repairs, setting traps / snares.
- MADE IN THE USA and sold by an US-owned small business, Paracord was created for Golberg by Certified US Government contractors which means you will receive the best, toughest, strongest cord out there. Tested for a minimum breaking strength of 750 lbs and with 11 3-ply twisted inner strands, you know you have high-quality paracord in your hands. With every 50 and 100 Foot Hank purchased, Golberg will include a reusable fastener strap to keep your paracord wrapped and tangle-free.
- GOLBERG’S GENUINE MIL-SPEC PARACORD IS UV AND MOLD/MILDEW RESISTANT. You can be rest assured this cord, unlike other cord or webbing, will not develop that skunky smell. We know you need paracord that isn’t only good on dry land or in certain circumstances, you need something that will be as tough as you are and stand up to weather and any heavy-duty task you give it without losing shape or breaking, and this paracord is it. Emergency situations always arise when you least expect it.
- MULTI-PURPOSE CORD READY FOR WHATEVER YOU NEED IT FOR. Golberg’s 750 parachute rope is perfect for camping, crafting, hiking, making paracord projects like bracelets, lanyards, necklaces or paracord coasters, creating self-defense tools, pet toys, wrapping hatchets, knives, or tools, and just about anything. It’s great to have at the lake, on your boat, for boy scout and girl scout troops, and much more! Paracord is one item you don’t want to be without.