Navaris – Home & Living – Pretty / Useful
On the way to enlightenment with the Navaris cork yoga mat
- The yoga mat made of cork and 5mm thick TPE with a lasered striped design is not only super stylish, but also super light, natural and non slip.
UNIQUE MATERIAL COMBO
- Cork and TPE are the perfect blend for environmentally conscious yogis. Cork as a natural material is 100% biodegradable. The TPE used for the underside is a
synthetically produced, soft foam that encloses a plastic core that keeps the yoga mat elastic. TPE is also 100% recyclable.
- Cork is characterized by its special ability to lessen movement as it provides excellent traction and has an insulating effect on temperature.
ONE OF A KIND
- Due to the different grains of cork, each of the yoga mats from Navaris is unique. No two mats will look the exact same.
EASY TO CLEAN
- Simply lay flat to dry. Since cork hardly absorbs any water or sweat, the mat is quickly ready to use again.
- Measurements: 72″ x 24″ x 0.2″ (183 x 61 x 0.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Materials: Cork and TPE (recyclable)
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x cork yoga mat
- 1x shoulder strap
- ECO FRIENDLY & SUSTAINABLE: This modern cork mat from Navaris is not only stylish and non slip, but most importantly, environmentally friendly.
- EXCELLENT TRACTION: A TPE coating on the underside of the sports mat provides sufficient stability and traction. Cork is breathable and non-slip so it is suitable for yoga styles such as Ashtanga, Vinyasa or Bikram.
- NON TOXIC: Cork yoga mats are natural, recyclable and very easy to clean. TPE is free of latex, PVC and other harmful substances. In addition, cork is naturally hypo-allergenic and breathable and does not absorb water and sweat.
- SUPER LIGHT: Whether in the studio or at home, the exercise mat is easy to transport as it weighs only 2.2 lbs (1 kg) and comes with a carrying strap.
- NAMASTE: The training mat is ideal for ambitious beginners or any advanced yogi. It works great as a fitness mat for cardio, CrossFit, Pilates and other exercises. As the mat is thin, it helps you find a firm footing better than thicker ones do.