This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Palmyth convertible mittens for ice fishing, fly Fishing, photography, motorcycling, Running, Shooting, Cycling, Hiking
1 Pair Palmyth convertible mittens
1. Easily converts from mittens to fingerless gloves with magnets
2. 3M Thinsulate and orange plush fleece insulation
3. Insert windproof TPU membrane keeps hands dry
4. Warmer pocket sits on the wrist for optimal warmth
5. Partial synthetic leather and silicone for better grip
6. Reflective strips enhance security
4 ways stretch fabric
Synthetic leather and silicone
3M Thinsulate and orange plush fleece
1. Recommended at 25°or warmer but NOT great for extremely cold weather or heavy snow days
2. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- 🐟 Convertible Mitt: Easily converts from warm mittens to fingerless gloves with magnets; Thus freeing your fingers for fishing, knot tying, line stripping, pocket opening, photography, texting, running, walking dog without compromising performance, protection, and dexterity.
- 🐟 Silicone Palm Grips: Partial synthetic leather and premium Anti-Slip silicone enhance grip and prevent daily wear and tear; Ergonomic leather in palm to gain the better grip on the fishing rods, cameras or phones, and also protect your hands from blisters, calluses and insect bites.
- 🐟 Enhanced Nighttime Security: Reflective strips across the back of each of these mittens help the wearer be seen during the short, dark days of winter. making you more visible during those early morning winter running workouts. Both wrist pull and finger-tip pull rings make it easy to wear or remove even when the gloves are wet.
- 🐟 Size Tips: The gloves are labeled as men’s size, women should choose gloves a size smaller than you normally wear. If you usually wear women’s size L, you should choose size M when buying. Please measure around your palm before selecting a size by using the sizing chart in the product image. If you are in-between sizes, please select the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
- 🐟 3M Thinsulate: The gloves are insulated with 40 grams 3M thinsulate, orange microfiber fleece and 4-Way stretch shell that provide warmth without excess bulk or loss of dexterity. The insert windproof TPU membrane keeps hands dry in long time sports at outdoors. It’s better to air dry for a while if sweats a lot. Recommended at 20°F or warmer but NOT great for extremely cold weather or heavy snow days. Heat-pack compatible pocket on the wrist add warmth without interfering with dexterity.