This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Our 425 Paracord is a great alternative if you feel that the diameter of the 550 Paracord is too thick for your crafted projects, storing in your go bag, or your general utility use. The 425 Paracord shares many features similar to 550 Paracord, with the differences that it only has a 425 pound breaking point for tensile strength, only three 2-ply inner core strands, and at less the price of 550 Paracord. With so many possibilities for use, you may not want to find yourself without it.
- Choose from 10, 25, 50, and 100 foot lengths of 425 Paracord. Our 425 Paracord has a minimum tensile strength of 425 pounds, a diameter of 1/8 of an inch (3 mm), and three inner strands of 2 ply Nylon strands.
- Strong, durable, will not rot, mildew, or fade to UV light.
- Multiple purposes from crafting to survival, such as making bracelets, lanyards, keyfobs, use for hunting, fishing, survival, and much more!
- Also known as: parachute cord, 425 cord, parachute rope, paracord rope, para cord, or nylon rope.
- Nylon Paracord made in the USA