When 550 Pound Cord isn’t Enough Buy 750 Pound Cord for Pennies More!
-With many convenient uses, this 750 lb cord has a tension strength of 750 pounds, doesn’t rot or fade, resistant to UV sunlight & abrasion, dries quickly and mildew resistant.
-Excellent for fishing, hunting, camping hiking, biking, survival, saftey, crafting and general purpose.
-Measuring exactly 1/32 of an inch larger in diameter than Type III 550 lb Paracord.
-Extremely lightweight and versatile to take with you anywhere!
26% Stronger than 550 lb Paracord by 200 Pounds
Looking for the strongest tactical / parachute cord available to the general public on the market today, then look no further!
Paracord Planets 750 LB Type IV Paracord is Durable, Reliable & Strong!
-Type IV 750 lb tactical cord is extremely dependable and used in tire cords, ballistic cloth, and seat belts!
-With 200 pounds of additional strength compared to 550 paracord, you’ll have immense confidence in our product no matter the use or occasion!
-Paracord Planet Paracord is a “NO-BRAINER” for any type of adventure, activity or purpose!
When you really need it, you want to have the best!
- 750 lb Tensile Strength (MINIMUM BREAKING POINT) Composed of 11 Nylon Core Inner Strands with a Diameter of 5mm
- 26% Stronger Compared to Type III 550lb Paracord by 200 Pounds
- Measuring Only 1/32 of an Inch Larger than 550 lb Paracord that Doesn’t Flatten or Compress like Cheap Imitation Cord
- Resistant to UV Sunlight, Mildew and Abrasion, Dries Quickly & DOES NOT Rot
- Quality Made in the USA With Over 30 DIFFERENT COLOR OPTIONS to Choose From and Available in 10, 25, 50, & 100 Foot Hanks in Addition to 250 & 1000 Foot Spools