The Buck Knives Spitfire is designed for everyday carry, and features a razor sharp blade with a lockback design. The aluminum handle is stylish and also reduces weight.
The Spitfire has a 3.25″ drop point blade made from 420HC steel for superior wear resistance and to help maintain a razor sharp edge.
The Spitfire weighs 3.2 ounces and is proudly made and engraved in the USA.
To personalize your Buck Spitfire, click the yellow “Customize Now” button to enter text. The text will be permanently laser engraved on the knife handle exactly as you enter it.
You can choose to have up to two lines of text engraved. Both lines of text will be the same size, unless you send us a message immediately after ordering, saying you would like one line smaller than the other.
The more characters you enter to have engraved, the smaller the font size will be.
Profanity and other inappropriate text will not be accepted.
Palmetto Wood Shop LLC is not in any way affiliated with Buck Knives, Inc. Any alterations made to this product from the original factory model are not endorsed by Buck Knives, Inc. and will void the Buck Knives Forever Warranty.
- LASER ENGRAVED HANDLE – Your choice of up to two lines of text is professionally laser engraved on the handle for a truly unique gift for Father’s Day, Graduation, or a Birthday
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE – 3-1/4″ Drop Point 420HC steel blade has excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance, and can be opened with one hand. Closed Length 4-1/4″, Weight 3.2 oz.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, STYLISH, AND COMPACT – The aluminum handle’s lightweight design makes this a great general work knife for everyday use
- CONVENIENT CARRY – The Buck Spitfire comes with a four position removable clip for convenient carry on your belt, in your pocket, or in your bag.
- MADE IN THE USA – The Buck Spitfire is proudly made and engraved in the USA