This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Maneuvering your boat through muddy and shallow swamps and marshes can be impossible without the proper tools. The Redneck Convent Push Pole Foot Attachment is ideal for quietly stalking shallow hunting waters for fish and game. The 7.5-inch webbed duck foot design features a 3.5-inch edge to prevent your pole from sinking into mud and muck while the spring-loaded plates open and close automatically making your foot attachment self-cleaning. Attachment adapts to most 1.25-inch diameter poles and is constructed of aluminum and steel parts to hold up against harsh weather and water types. Pole foot meets SGS regulations. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- MOVE QUICKLY AND QUIETLY IN SHALLOW WATER: Use the Redneck Convent Marsh Pole Foot Attachment to help you push your boat through marshes, swamps, and other shallow waters; Ideal for quietly stalking shallow hunting waters for fish and game
- DUCK FOOT DESIGN: 7.5 inch (19 cm) webbed duck foot design features a 3.5 inch (8.9 cm) wide edge with indents to prevent the pole from sinking into mud and muck; Spring-loaded plates create a powerful leverage action to make maneuvering around shallow, thick, and muddy areas easier
- FITS YOUR PUSH POLES: Kayak push pole foot attachment adapts to most 1.25-inch (3.2 cm) diameter poles; Features two holes inside connection bar to attach to a snap button pole or to be permanently bolted to your pole; Use shallow water anchor pole foot attachment with bamboo, metal, or fiberglass push pole
- SELF-CLEANING ACTION: Cleaning your tools can be a headache after a long day on the lake, but these decoy pole duck boat accessories are designed with a smooth finish to avoid build up; Spring-loaded plates open when pushing and closes when pulling to allow water to wash away mud and muck while you move through the water
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of durable aluminum plates and stainless-steel spring and hardware, these boat docking pole foot attachments are ideal for harsh weather and water types; Aluminum plates are coated for resistance to rust and corrosion; Pole foot meets SGS regulations