This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Saturdays Are For Golfing With The Boys. 18 holes of having a good time with your buddies. Possibly a couple adult beverages………. As legend has it, Saturdays Are For The Boys started one late summer night at a bar in Newport, RI, when an older gentleman decided to yell to his buddies “Fridays are for the men. But Saturdays….SATURDAYS ARE FOR THE BOYS!!”. Since then, it has become a full blown nationwide movement for guys who want to take back their Saturdays. For your average guy, the rest of the week is for work, school, family, and all of life’s other responsibilities. But Saturdays….Saturdays Are For the Boys. Today, the SAFTB movement is as strong as ever and has been by embraced by professional athletes, college and professional sports teams, and celebrities all over the world
- The Official Saturdays Are For The Boys (SAFTB) golf towel by Barstool Sports
- Swivel clip makes it easy to hang from your golf bag and keep those clubs clean
- Made Famous by Barstool Sports: The Best Blog On The Internet
- Multi purpose: Take it to the green and lay your putter grip down while chipping, and your wedge grip down while putting
- Towel Size: 16″ x 24″ and Towel Material: Hemmed Terry Fabric