This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
▶ Are you always worried about the bottom of your bottle getting beaten and scratched up wherever you place it?
▶ Would you want to stop the ‘clank’ of setting down your metal bottle?
▶ Do you have a teen that throws things around and is not too careful?
Woo Hoo! With our handle and boot set, prevent dropping, damaging clanking or leaving your bottle behind!
WHY CHOOSE US?
✔ BOTTLE BOOT: Avoid unwanted bumps, clanks, scratches, dings, or dents with this extra layer of protection during outdoor or indoor adventures.
✔ PARACORD HANDLE: 550 350 durable grade parachute cord (detachable washable).
✔ SECURITY RING & CARABINER: Keeps handle tight, clips bottle to almost anything: backpack, belt, purse, stroller, etc.
INSTALLATION GUIDE OF HANDLE:
1. Submerge the safety ring in the hot water for a quick few seconds until it felt pliable.
2. Pass the cord through the pliable safety ring and then the buckle.
3. Turn the buckle down through the loop to fixed.
4. Stretch the rope outward to fit the bottle mouth and attach the carabiner.
5. Put on the cord and the safety ring with the force of the carabiner.
6. Pull the knop and knob stopper toward the ring to secure.
7. Button up!
◐ There is a hole on the bottom for the air to escape when you have to stretch it to fit around your bottle, but the small holes will not leak.
◐ Submerge the plastic fastener for a quick few seconds until it felt pliable which would have made it much easier to get over the lip of the bottle.
◐ Upon the plastics cooling down, it reverted back to its original stiffened form again and works perfectly!
You can travel with your bottle to and from work, home or school and wherever you please.