This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
This balaclava is particularly suitable for use on hot summer days. The thin and breathable Lycra fabric keeps you cool on the face while also shielding you from sunlight and UV rays. When you are in the jungle, it can insulate mosquitoes for you and prevent the face from being bitten. When you go hunting, camouflage patterns provide you with good concealment, as far as possible to avoid the animals see you. So I recommend it to everyone.
- Excellent workmanship: Pay attention to details, each of product processing fine to ensure that can resistance to deformation, wearing more comfortable.
- High quality material: Lycra. It has high elasticity and it is very soft and comfortable, moisture-wicking, lightweight, quick drying and machine washable.
- Digital printing: This is a great accessory made from high quality digital heat transfer printing technology, indelible color resistant, without crack or wrinkle. Digital printing technology is environmental protection.
- Multi-function: Wear it as a closed or open balaclava, neck gaiter. Can be worn on its own or under any kind of helmet or hat. Protect skin from cold, wind and sun when skiing, motorcycling, running, cycling, trekking, fishing, hunting, hiking and other outdoor sports.
- One size fits most, designed for men and women.